Color: XMRE Blue
- ACCESSIBLE MEALS: 12 meal value case is packed with fully cooked ready meals, rich in protein and bursting with flavor! Whether in an emergency or enjoying the outdoors the extended shelf life allows you to use as needed to satisfy your hunger.
- CONVENIENCE: No hydration, no refrigeration needed. Providing a long stable shelf life in a variety of delicious entrées, array of sides, snacks, desserts, and beverages the satisfying meals can be easily eaten from the pouch with the included utensils.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: If you're camping, hiking or preparing for the worst, our survival foods freshly packed in 2020 are convenient, lightweight and durable. The waterproof packs are easy to store and carry. No water is needed to reconstitute food.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Great taste starts with great ingredients! Tamper proof XMRE BLUE LINE packs are dated and provide up to 1,200 calories of high quality food. From hearty chili & beef stew each meal kit fuels your body with the nutrients it needs.
- TRUSTED BRAND: XMRE BLUE LINE: Made in the USA and has been specifically engineered to meet the critical requirements of government institutions, medical facilities, Law Enforcement, emergency preparedness programs & humanitarian needs around the globe.
Details: Military MREs by the case, inspected, and verified fresh by Western Frontier . Each case contains 12 different meal entrees with Inspection Date Marked on case.. WARNING! Listings with no disclosed pack date or inspection dates are an invitation to receive expired MREs. Made to sustain US Military troops in combat, these are hands-down the best MREs available anywhere. Approximately 1250 calories per meal. Meals include a variety of tasty Asian, Mexican, Italian, traditional, and vegetarian cuisine. Includes a large assortment of snacks, deserts, coffee, cappuccino, milk shakes, and hot chocolate. Only Military MREs include an accessory pack with flavor enhancing seasonings, matches, toilet paper, and other survival essentials. SHELF LIFE: MREs do not have an expiration date. They have an inspection date and a pack date. The Inspection date is three years after the pack date, and the inspection date is the date the Military inspects the cases during long term storage to verify they are still fit for consumption. Manufacturers suggest that meal contents are good for approximately 5 or more years when stored at room temperature. Meals stored in cooler temperatures stay fresh longer. Always inspect the red Time Temperature Indicator (TTI) found on top of the case. Supplies are limited, so order yours today!
Package Dimensions: 16.0 x 10.6 x 9.3 inches