- Premium materials: Effectively Removes 99% of Escherichia coli, vitriol cholerae, salmonella typhi, and protozoans such as giardia intestinalis, cryptosporidium, and entamoeba histolytica. The adoption of high-grade coconut shell activated carbon fiber improves odor and taste, ensures the water safety and delivers better drinking experience.
- Versatile uses: Use with water bags or connect to water bottles to filtrate water for drinking. Both ends of it can be disassembled and connected with water bags and water bottles to offer you clean drinking water anywhere, anytime.
- Outdoor water needs: Fulfill all your outdoor water demands: hiking, camping, domestic and international travel, emergency preparedness (tornadoes, rainstorms, earthquakes, floods, etc.) to meet the emergency water demand in a variety of situations.
- Innovative super-wash design: No need for the extra syringe to backwash. It eliminates cumbersome fittings and saves space, brings you pure water with the greatest convenience and comfort.
- Smaller frame: Smaller frame but bigger capacity, Waterdrop Filterstraw can provide safe drinking water up to 100,000 gallons. It is easy to absorb water and can quench your thirst instantly. Match with water bags or bottles for the ultimate drinking experience.
Details: How to Backwash Backwashing is essential for keeping the Filterstraw in good condition and making it easy to use multiple times. After drinking, blow air through the mouthpiece frequently, or drain the Filterstraw by shaking out as much water as you can. After using, remove the mouthpiece, and flush it with clean water. (A standard water bag can be used, or a pop bottle with a standard thread diameter of 27.5mm can be filled with clean water for backwashing the Filterstraw). Cap the filter tightly after it has dried. Note: Do not use chemicals to clean the Filterstraw because they will shorten the service life of the carbon fiber filter. Working Principle There are many micro-fibrous tubes in the 0.1-micron hollow fiber filters. They can prevent harmful substances from going through the outer walls of the tubes while the water can pass through them easily. The principle of micro-fibrous tubes is similar to medical dialysis technology. Therefore, the water going through filterstraw can be clean and safe enough.
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 5.6 x 2.0 inches