- DIMENSIONS: 39” H x 84” W x 35” D (erected) – 15” H x 4” W x 4” D (packed) and weighs 1lb 12oz
- EASE OF USE: Specially designed to quickly convert from a tent to a tarp by unzipping and includes guy lines, steel stakes and easy-to-follow instructions
- VERSATILITY: Can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth and as thermal protection in emergencies
- BE PREPARED: The reverse side is aluminized for thermal insulation and emergency signaling
- CONVENIENT: Ultra-lightweight and compact for easy storage and travel
Publisher: Revere Supply Company Inc.
Details: The versatile, ultra-lightweight UST Tube Tarp can be used as a sleeping tent, an all-weather tarp to protect gear, a ground cloth, and even as thermal protection in emergencies. A hidden zipper transforms the tarp into a tube-shaped, one-person sleeping tent, providing protection from the damp ground below and the elements above. The flame-retardant tarp�s reverse side is aluminized for wrapping around yourself for thermal insulation and reflectivity for emergency signaling. It sets up in minutes with the included guy lines and steel stakes, and instructions are conveniently located on the exterior of the stuff sack.
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches