Color: LT1 With Batteries
- USB-C charging port: LT1 comes with USB-C charging cable (adapter excluded). It accepts 5V 2A fast charging and can also be charged with a premium power bank or also be operated without batteries directly attached to the USB power adapter. While charging the button LED glows red. It turns green once it get full charged. Quote: This product requires a USB-A to USB-C cable for charging (included). It cannot be charged with a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Powered by 4x 18650 Li-Ion button top batteries with a maximum output of up to 600 lumens. Variable tint between warmwhite (2700K) and neutralwhite (5000K). (Batteries Included)
- Two selectable and configurable user interfaces with STEPPED ramping (discrete brightness levels) as default and SMOOTH ramping (infinitely variable brightness) as alternative. Kindly read our manual for more details.
- Two additional blinky and strobe groups: Group 1 comes with Battery Check, Sunset/Goodnight and Beacon modes, group 2 comes with Candle mode, Bike flasher, Party/Tactical strobe and Lightning storm mode.
- Package includes: LT1 lantern, 4x 18650 Batteries, USB-C charging cable, Spare O-ring, Manual and helpful customer service. Please feel free contact us, if you get any issue.
Details: Quote: This product requires a USB-A to USB-C cable for charging (included). It cannot be charged with a USB-C to USB-C cablebr Sofirn LT1 lantern has 600 lumen max output, and uses a variable tint between warmwhite and neutralwhite to meet your personal preferences in any situation like camping, hiking, fishing or in your cellar/basement. It can be attached to a hook or mounted onto a stand/tripod for hands-free use. Moreover, LT1 lantern light has an impressed and extensive Andúril UI made by Toykeeper Specification Brightness: Over 600 lumen with variable tint between warm white and neutral white Led: 8x Samsung LH351D (4x 5000K 90CRI + 4x 2700K 90CRI) Lantern body: Aerospace grade aluminum alloy with HA III anodizing Switch: Electronic side switch Power source: 4x button-top 18650 batteries (INCLUDED) or directly attached to USB port Weight: approx. 0.89lb without batteries Size: 68 mm Ø head x 176 mm length Driver: 5 x 7135 constant current integrated circuit driver with low parasitic drain while the LT1 is off Kind Note: This Lantern has many operations and maybe a little complex to use, please kindly check the manual before use. If you get any issue or question, please feel free contact us via Amazon directly or ask help on BLF forum, thank you!
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 3.5 x 3.1 inches