Brand: Sea to Summit
- Best use: The best dry bag/compression sack for sleeping bags & other bulky yet compressible items
- Capacity: 6 liter - a layer, beanie, and gloves
- Compressed: evenly compresses down to 1/3rd orinial volume with 4 straps; 6L to 2L
- Features: double stitched, waterproof tape seams. Hypalon rolltop closure. 4 Extra long straps with reinforced stress point. Pull handle on the bottom
- Fabric: Sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid. eVent waterproof/air-permeable base fabric
Publisher: Sea to Summit
Details: A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but won’t allow water to get back in. Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle. Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric. Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.