Color: Olive Drab
- High-Impact Plastic Construction Is Lightweight And Waterproof
- Military Angle Flashlight Features A Multi-Mode Switch With Signal Button To Use For Morse Code
- The Bottom Of The Tactical Flashlight Contains Two Removable Pieces With One Of Them Containing A Spare Bulb And The Other Containing 4 Filter Lenses In Red, Blue, Yellow, Or Green
- Attach The G.I. Type Flashlight Onto Your Belt Or Other Gear With The Metal Belt Clip Or The Metal Ring On The Bottom
- Perfect For Your Military Gear Collection Or Bug Out Bag
Details: Rothco’s G.I. Type D-Cell Flashlights are ideal for anyone looking for a reliable flashlight that can implement different functions to complete the task at hand. Since their inception and use in the Vietnam War, G.I. type flashlights have been used in many professions because of their superb versatility. Featuring a multi-mode switch and signal button, the military angle flashlight can be turned on/off or used in tandem with the signal button to flash-light for Morse code (switch flipped in the middle between on and off). Made from a high-impact plastic material, the army flashlight is lightweight and waterproof; giving the flashlight the ability to withstand any circumstances in any profession. The tactical flashlight contains two removable bottom pieces with one of them containing a spare bulb under the battery spring, and the other containing 4 filter lenses in red, blue, yellow, or green. You can attach the angled flashlight to your pants or other gear with the metal belt clip or the metal ring on the bottom. Whether you are in the military, an outdoorsman, worker, and/or anyone looking for the perfect flashlight to complete whatever task you have in front of you, Rothco’s G.I. Type Flashlight is the optimal choice.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches