Brand: Rite In The Rain
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 numbered pages / 80 sheets per notebook. This paper that won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- POLYDURA COVER: Polydura covers are a smooth 55 guage plastic material made with post-consumer waste. They're virtually indestructible.
- WHAT TO WRITE WITH: Use a Pencil or All-Weather Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain weatherproof sheets.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it is completely recyclable. Simply recycle Rite in the Rain as you do other white or printed papers.
Publisher: Rite In The Rain
Details: Used for field work around the world, our hard-cover notebooks are made to endure the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time. Our durable polydura covers protect your notes from impact and weather. Rite in the Rain's weather-resistant, archival-grade paper holds up through exposure to moisture and a lifetime in storage. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.6 x 0.7 inches