- PORTABLE - The Trail Stove comes supplied with a nylon bag, making it trail ready whenever you are.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - At only 8 ounces, this travel stove is perfect for all of your outdoor adventures.
- WINDSCREEN - The crosswise pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, making cooking both fast and reliable.
- ENDURANCE - This Classic Trail Stove can operate for 70 minutes on a 230g gas cartridge (cartridge not included).
- FLAME CONTROL - Adjustable control valve for quick and efficient heating: from simmering to boiling and everything in between.
Release Date: 25-03-2010
Details: Product Description Primus’ Classic Trail Stove is simple, durable and classic. Compact and light, this camping stove is perfect for 1 to 3 people going hiking, camping, backpacking, or any outdoor adventure. This camping cooking gear will make meals seamless on the trails. Amazon.com Somehow, food just tastes better outdoors. To heighten your culinary prowess on your next camping trip, while keeping bulk and ounces to a minimum, start with the Primus Classic Trail stove, a simple and durable stove with robust design. Crosswire pot support acts as a built-in windscreen, and if you'd prefer not to worry about matches, the stove can be equipped with an optional piezo igniter. Comes complete with nylon storage and transport bag. Features Lightweight, compact camp stove Manual ignition 10,000 BTUs of heat Three-minute boiling time Includes nylon storage bag Eight-ounce weight
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.0 x 2.6 inches