- BURNS ANYWHERE Naturally insulated to burn directly on top of water, sleet, snow, ice or anywhere else. Once lit, will sustain winds up to 30 mph and burns up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Long burn time, 25 minutes per pouch. 3 pack starts 12 fires.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS Unlike cubes or fuel-based lighters, this lighter is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. Leftover ash serves as a natural fertilizer. No lighter fluids or starters needed.
- GREAT SUBSTITUTE TO PROPANE OR FLUID Burns “green”. Environmentally friendly alternative to slow-to-burn fire cubes, blocks, or cheap, toxic fluid. Works in wood burning stoves and fire pits. Will light your wet wood, and actually floats on water.
- NON-VOLATILE, SAFE STORAGE AND TRANSPORT No risk of unexpected fires or flare-ups. 30 year shelf life and stores safely near food, pets and children. One of the top emergency preparedness accessories to keep on hand.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK! Perfect for starting a fire while backpacking, snowmobiling, hiking, camping. Anyone who loves the outdoors will appreciate the handy packets that start up to 4 fires each. Easy to carry anywhere.
Publisher: D&H Drop ship
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 8.8 x 6.4 inches