- GRIP ON ICY SURFACES - 21 stainless steel 1/4 inch spikes that are dispersed across a broad area. We designed this traction device for city walking on icy sidewalks, shoveling the driveway, ice fishing and light hiking on snow packed trails.
- WARRANTY - Unlike many cheaper products these spikes are built to last and are covered by a category leading two-year manufacturers warranty.
- DURABLE - The harness constructed using heat moulded elastomer that holds its stretchiness in the coldest of conditions, this harness will hold tight even in the depths of winter.
- EASY ON / EASY OFF - Thoughtfully designed to be easy to put on, fit securely when wearing, and simple to remove when you arrive at your destination.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - The FreeSteps6 are Hillsound's lightest crampon - a set of size medium are just over 12 ounces for the pair and easily pack away into a pocket of your bag.
- Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly
- Anti-balling pad helps to prevent potentially dangerous underfoot snow buildup
- Made to last
Release Date: 27-09-2012
Details: Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, the 6-point Cypress 6 is a durable and easy winter traction system compatible with most sturdy footwear. One of the fastest crampons to put on or take off in the field - 5 second one, 1 second off. The ratchet bindings provide comfortable support ensuring a snug fit that won't loosen or come off. With its anti-snowballing pad, you can take these crampons running up a mountain or trekking down the slopes without fear of slipping, whether it's wet snow, ice or a combination of both.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.8 x 4.5 inches