- Hub style, pop-up tent allows hassel-free 90 second set up
- Removable floor for easy clean-up
- Easy-to-attach rain fly included
- Two doors for easy access
- Heavy duty material sewn over corner joints for reinforcement
Publisher: Ardisam, Inc.
Details: Gazelle is the ultimate pop-up camping tent. Other similar tents are tricky to figure out, built with flimsy components and offering far less interior space. The Gazelle camping hub tent sets up and takes down in under 90 seconds. It is constructed from durable polyester and features six tight-weave mesh windows. Unique to the Gazelle camping hub tent is its removable floor, which allows you to shake out dirt and sand with ease. This tent is spacious, covering 61 square feet of floor space and standing 78 inch tall-sleeping four people. It is also lightweight at only 30 pounds. Included with the tent are a removable rain fly, removable gear loft, ground stakes and tie-down ropes.
Package Dimensions: 68.0 x 9.0 x 9.0 inches