- COMFORT: The convenient wrist strap provides a secure grip
- SAFETY: The rubber tip at the bottom of the walking cane provides traction on multiple surfaces with a firm secure grip
- LUXURY: Each Hiking Stick is handcrafted from solid wood and contains exquisite detail with a smooth polished finish. Each stick is handcrafted in the USA by skilled local craftsmen
- SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS: For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick; For people shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick; For people between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick; For people over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- WOOD TYPE: Hickory's strength and flexibility make this a choice for those seeking a solid, sturdy walking aid. Hickory is a dense, rugged wood that can withstand the most strenuous conditions. Coloring is light to medium brown, with a reddish hue
- WARRANTY: Warranty thru manufacturer against defects
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 03-04-2017
Details: Brazos walking sticks and canes are handcrafted, one at a time, by local artisans. Brazos, a Briggs Healthcare Company, is a family operated business located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley area of central Texas. We’ve been producing the highest quality handcrafted sticks and canes for more than 15 years. Our products are made by skilled craftsmen in small, “cottage industry” workshops located within a few miles of our facilities. Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree. Each cane is a work of art. it is common for the canes and sticks to have cracks, especially on the ends. These naturally formed cracks do not inhibit the stability of the staffs in anyway but help define the character.
Package Dimensions: 55.0 x 1.0 x 1.0 inches