Brand: API Kirk Containers
- PORTABLE: Drums are great but you can't take them with you. Compact storage in handy 5-gallon units. Garage to pickup to kitchen counter to campsite, your emergency water is now a portable resource.
- STACKABLE: Geometry on the top of each container aligns with contours on the bottom for convenient stacking (ref detailed description below). Each container is approximately 11.25" x 10" x 14.25" tall with the top approximately 1/4" engaging with the bottom of a stacked container,
- SAFE: High Density PolyEthylene (HDPE) is a preferred polymer. HDPE is not a candidate for BPA, a reassurance for those of use requiring BPA free containers. The industry term is "BPA non-intent". The resin is USA sourced and FDA compliant. ...that means 'food grade' to the rest of us.
- ACCESSORIES: Your Samson Stackers will come with a factory installed dust plug that can be discarded when ready to use (see details below). Each container also includes a gasketed cap with Rieke (TM) style exterior geometry. The reusable caps also have a tamper evidencing lock ring that will break away after first use. The caps are center threaded 3/4" NPT with a membrane that can be cut away for use with a spigot. Each kit includes one spigot. Each kit also includes one wrench to fit the caps.
- PROVEN: These are industrial grade containers used by manufacturers and packagers to ship a variety of materials and food products. The reputable Samson Stackers are Made in the USA by API/Kirk. Shipping is included in the Price.
Details: Water NOT included 5 gallon water storage containers, 4pack (approx 20 gallons total). Portable Stackable Food-grade plastic. Included caps (1 per container, 4 total) have gaskets and 3/4 NPT knockouts for use with the included spigot (qty 1 spigot per kit). If desired, carefully remove the membrane in the center of one of the caps and install the spigot. Use this cap as needed to dispense. These are industrial grade containers used in a variety of applications. The lids are to be tightened firmly. A wrench (one included) or similar tool is typically required to snug and loosen the cap. Stackable three to four high per the manufacturer but we advise two or three high subject to your good judgement and safety considerations. The vent cap can be removed and the nipple pierced to improve flow in dispensing. Refer to FEMA advise on container preparation for water storage applications. New product arrives clean and in a box. There are no “BPA free” markings on the container as BPA is not used in HDPE containers. Shipping Included in the Price. Actual outbound and return shipping expenditures are not available for refund.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 22.0 x 15.0 inches